- Over 300 Games
- Safe & Secure
- Quick Deposits & Withdrawls
- 24/7 Support
- 55 Casinos Nationwide
Grosvenor Casinos casino promotions
Grosvenor Casinos – A Brief Background
The formerly named County Club/ Grosvenor Club came to be known as Grosvenor Casinos on 2nd January 1969. The Grosvenor Casinos comprises of a chain of 55 casinos spread across the entire territory of UK making it out to be the largest network of casinos in the UK. The Rank Group own the Grosvenor Casinos while functioning in casino, bingo and online gaming sectors in Belgium, Spain and the UK. Its headquarters is located in Maidenhead, UK. Since its establishment in 1970, the Grosvenor Casinos have come a long way making their annual revenue over £391.2m with an overall profit of £56.8m and employment strength of 3,600.
Trying to keep up with the technological advancements of the century, Grosvenor Casinos have ventured into the online sector wherein they host more than 250 online games that can be played virtually over the internet. Real money transactions over a game on the internet are no longer a thing of the past. At their company sites, many games have been made available to players that make use of real money.
Grosvenor Casinos popular slots
Grosvenor Casinos – Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses and promotions are an inherent part of advertisement for ensuring that customers get attracted to any business. Grosvenor Casinos are no different. They aren’t going to be left behind. Keeping in this motto in mind, they have come up with a number of promotions and bonuses made available to new and existing players. Some of them are as detailed below:
- £20 Welcome Bonus – To attract new customers into its online gaming sector, Grosvenor Casinos is awarding its new entrees with £20 as welcome bonus for the new accounts that deposit at least £20. This is a lucrative deal where in you can use the reward money instantaneously to play their games and slots.
- Bet £5. Get £20 – Grosvenor Casinos have introduced a new offer to members of Grosvenor in the UK. You can join in today and get in on the action as well. All one needs to do is place a £5 bet at the odds of 1/2 or higher. Once the bet is settled, a player will receive a £20 free bet. Amazing treat, isn’t it!
- Easter Reload – As the weekend approaches, Grosvenor Casinos are all but interested in making it as exciting and interesting for their players. Between 14th April 2017 and 17th April 2017, players can play more to win more. The payout varies on the basis of the wagers placed with a reload of £5 for a wager of £750 till a reload of £500 for a wager of
- £75,000. Now, who doesn’t enjoy their slight extras in any deals that they make?
- Tour The Wheel – Fortune favors the brave. So players need to get moving about the casino to collect as many stickers as they can on their collector’s card. These cards can be collected at any of the participating casinos. Once you complete a segment players get to win the specified prize.
Grosvenor Casinos Games
The closed quarters, the amazing smell of victory, the presence of beautiful sights and aromas in the casinos are all but encouraging features to stay on longer inside casinos. Thus to entertain more players, there are arrangements for many Grosvenor Casinos games.
- Roulette – The European Roulette allows the players to use the La Partage rule. French bets including Voisins du Zero and Orphelins can be placed. Players can also make multiple bets per spin which greatly increases their chances to walk away with cash prizes.
- Blackjack – Played with six decks of cards, the Blackjack is a popular casino game which tests the nerve of the players to beat the dealer. Players need to guess wisely which would, in turn, allow them to walk away with more cash prizes.
- 3 Card Brag – This is a popular online game which is played with a single shuffled deck of cards. This is actually a combination of two games. In the main game, the player must beat the dealer’s hand once they are given a hand of three cards. In the ‘pair bonus’ game, the prize we get would depend solely on our hand. We can play either of these individually or combine them together.
Grosvenor Casinos Slots
Slots are an attractive aspect of casinos that are hard to miss. The clicking sound of the slot could even be appeasing to some. A few popular Grosvenor Casino Slots are as below:
- Play Silver Lion – With amazing audio visual of the sunset of African sunsets and the sounds of the Savannah, the Silver Lion is indeed the game to try for the enthusiastic few.
- Play Wild Bandits – Playing a bounty hunter from the Wild West has been a childhood dream and many kids dreamt of it being ‘cool’. As an adult you get to live out your fantasy via this game.
- Play Cluedo Spinning Detectives – Everyone has a detective sense to their mind. What better place to apply your deductions than at a game where you get rewarded for your smartness?
- Play Oliver Twist – Keeping it fun and interesting, this game takes the players on a tour of Victorian London while following the ever popular story of Oliver Twist.
Grosvenor Casinos Games – Payment Information
The privacy and security of the players are taken very seriously at the Grosvenor Casinos. They accept various forms of payment including PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill and PaySafeCard. Selling or renting out customer information is even out of the question. Grosvenor Casinos advises all of its players to play it safe by knowing when to stop. There are a certain number of terms and conditions with regards to a withdrawal of the money in our accounts based on the payment method. In case of any urgent attention, customer support is available for query resolution.
Grosvenor Casinos – Licensing and Location
The UK Gambling Commission provides and regulates the license to Grosvenor Casinos for the customers playing on their online site or any of the physical locations within Great Britain. For customers outside of Great Britain, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission provides the required licenses. The Grosvenor Casinos are a major brand of casinos being spread in Spain, Belgium and the UK.