Did you know that you can make money by playing online slots? Like all other casino games, slot machines can award you real money, too – but only if you play the real deal slots. Play slots online for real money there are slots for all budgets.
In fact, sometimes you can win even millions of dollars with a single spin! We do not exaggerate when we say “million dollars”: the biggest slot machine jackpot prize in history is 34,955,489$. But to win a prize that big, you must choose the right games and play at trusted casinos. We will tell you how to find both in this review!
Play Slots Games to Win Real Money!
It may be difficult to check all of these issues – that’s why we are here for. As MoneyOnlineSlots.com team, we choose the slot machines with the highest chance of winning and find the most reliable casinos for you to play these games. If you want to have fun and win money in a safe place, just read our reviews. We also share free versions of all the games we reviewed, so you can practice as much as you like. Start playing and winning right now – the fascinating world of slots is awaiting you!
How to win real money in online slots – Advice for Choosing the Right Slot
To choose the right slot machine, you need to pay attention to the following things:
- Type of Slot. The type of slot game is more important than you think. Progressive jackpot slot games are heavily advertised by the casino and offer big prizes, but their odds of winning are not so high. You need to play with the highest bet level to qualify for the big prize and often only feed the jackpot pool. This is the first rule: avoid games with too much advertising. The real profit is hidden in “simple” games. Those that promise nothing visually, have very few bonus features, and even do not use symbols such as wild and scatter usually offer the best odds of winning. Thus, professional gamblers prefer these games in particular. In other words, you are more likely to win in fruit slot machines.
- Payback Rate. In other words, the RTP percentage. Legally, all slot machines need to display their RTP value on their paytable. This does not concern your chances of winning. In the long run, RTP shows how much of the money you spend will return back. For example, if you invested $ 50 and you’re playing on a machine with 98% RTP, you have a chance to win $ 48 back. In other words, you lose less. To play longer and therefore increase your chances, choose games with higher RTP percentages. The general rule is to prefer games with a payback rate of at least 95%. Fortunately, most online slots for real money already have this rate. Even in some games, it’s up to 99%. In short, you should definitely check the RTP value and choose the higher ones before you start playing.
- Price/Performance. Some games will change their payout tables according to your bet amount. In this type of games, you have to bet the highest amount to qualify for the highest possible rewards. It is generally advisable to stay away from such slots. It is more advantageous to play games that offer the same rewards regardless of your bet amount.
- More Lines Are Not Always Better. Nowadays, it is possible to see slot machines with 1.024 (or even higher) pay lines. It is true that in theory, more lines will offer more possibilities of landing winning combinations. However, slot machine bets are placed per line, not per spin. Even the lowest minimum bet amount becomes hundreds of dollars in a game with 1.024 lines. Always look out for this especially if you are playing with a limited budget.
You also need to find the slot category that best suits you. Slot machines are divided into various categories according to their themes and specifications. Each one suits to a different liking. For example, old-school players should opt for fruit (classic) slots. Video slots include numerous options for many likes. Progressive slots are suitable for players who do not have budget restrictions. 3D slot machines require you to have a powerful computer and a fast connection. When you find the category that works best for you, you will enjoy your experience more. This is as important as winning money: You should enjoy your gambling session too.
Payment and Withdrawal Methods
It is not a matter of importance that the payment methods are excessive. Almost every casino allows you to deposit money with dozens of different methods. For this reason, you need to pay attention to two things: methods of withdrawing money and whether or not a commission is cut off. Most casinos have fewer ways to withdraw money. For example, you can deposit money with your credit card, but cannot withdraw by using the same method. Some casinos also cut out a special commission (around 2-3%) for the method you choose. The best is to choose casinos that offer a large number of withdrawal methods and do not cut a commission. In this regard, we recommend that you opt for electronic wallets and encrypted electronic currencies. As an example to the first, we can show PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. These services are cheaper, faster, and more practical than credit cards and bank tellers. Transaction times are short (usually a couple hours) and commission rates are low. You can use them to deposit and withdraw money. As an example of encrypted electronic currencies, we can show Bitcoin. Bitcoin and other sub-coins are supported by an increasing number of casinos. This is an anonym, fast, commission-free, and reliable method.
Data security is related to two important issues: connection encryption and the storage of your financial information. All your connections to the casino must be encrypted with a minimum of 128-bit SSL. (256-bit is better.) In addition, your credit card information should not be stored in the system. The casino should also have an internal control mechanism to check the randomness of the games and take countermeasures against fraud.
To do these checks:
- Look at the address bar of the browser you are using. You will see an open lock symbol to the left. If the connection is encrypted with SSL, this lock icon will be green and turned off. This means that your connection is protected. Ideally, every page should be encrypted with this method. However, the payment page absolutely must have this feature. If not, immediately stop the transaction.
- Randomness control should be done by both the casino and an independent audition company. Companies such as eCogra and iTechLabs are among the most prestigious audit companies in the industry in this respect. Trusted casinos announce which supervisors they work with at the bottom of their main page. This declaration is usually in the form of using the logo of the auditor. If you click on this logo, you can view the independent RTP report. This report will give you an idea of what your chances of winning are, and will show that the casino is transparent and auditable.
Finally, we recommend that you check the license. All online casinos must use an electronic gaming license. It is possible to obtain this license from different countries, and the prestige of each is different from the other. Currently, the most reliable and prestigious licensing institutions are UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gambling Authority, and Curacao eGaming. At the bottom of the main page, you can also see the information of the licensor institution.