- Welcome Bonus 100% up to 1BTC
Slots.com online casino is a recent addition to the gambling platform and has only been operational for a few years. This gambling destination is one of the gaming sites online that run all their operations with Bitcoin. This mode of currency is virtual and is recognized universally. Slots.com is also recognized as a mobile-only gambling destination, which makes it the first of its kind.
It operates with a license from the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. This body is known as one of the best casino licensing institutions, and its license is challenging to acquire. The GRA runs various tests of gambling establishments to ensure they are safe for gamblers to try their hand in real money winnings. Slots.com has its random number generators vetted by the firm from time to time to assure gamers of no third-party interference. This firm also acts as a mediator when issues arise between players and casinos, especially in the case of payments.
The casino is also vetted by independent bodies the likes of iTech Labs and TST to provide the Return to Player rates of its games. These rates are used to make theoretical predictions of the steadiness of payouts in a game. However, they cannot be used to tell how lucky one will be in landing wins. Slots.com has a standard RTP rate of 95.96%, which is average in comparison to other gambling clubs. The highest RTP odds in the gaming site is featured in Aces and Eights video poker and amounts to 99.78%, and it sees the least number of losers.
This gambling destination supports both free and real money play, with the latter being their main focus. The only currency provided for this type of gameplay is Bitcoin. BTC, as it is also popularly known as, is a virtual form of money that works in a decentralized system; this means that it is not identified with a specific jurisdiction and supports peer to peer transactions that do not involve middlemen parties like credit companies, banks, and eWallets. The use of this kind of money is one of the key elements that have made it popular among the masses in a short period. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages to be exploited by gamblers including:
- Anonymous play – When using regular bank and card options to make money transfer in and out of casinos, one is required to provide personal and financial information such as the postal and zip code for the transaction to be completed. Since Bitcoin does not associate their wallets with any personal and financial information of the user, no information has to be revealed. This virtual currency operates a lot like actual cash, which maintains its worth without the necessity of where it is from. During the registration of an account in the casino, all that is required is an email address, password, and nickname.
- Global use – Bitcoin remains the same despite the country one resides. Since the currency does not have a host country, transactions in the different jurisdictions that Slots.com offers its services can be used. Also, most nations are yet to establish where they stand on the use of digital money, which gives it a leeway to be used anyway.
- Fast transactions – Since bitcoin is not subject to the scrutiny of any institution, cashing in and out is fast. Deposits reflect in players’ accounts immediately requests are sent out while withdrawals might take a few hours; this is because Slots.com has a short pending period within which it confirms the validity of the request being made.
Uganda, New Zealand, Guyana, Hong Kong, Libya, Philippines, Costa Rica, Spain, South Korea, Yemen
These are some of the countries that have been banned from accessing the site. The UK is one of the main gambling regions that have been banned from the access of Slots.com. This limitation is caused by the establishment’s lack of a UK Gambling Commission license, which is a must for any gaming company to operate in the region. Similar circumstances apply in Curacao, Italy, and Canada.
Slots.com does not restrict the use of VPN’s so gamblers from some of these countries can use them to access the gaming site. However, players should know that involvement in the casino’s services is entirely their responsibility along with any repercussions that arise.
In the nations where Slots.com avails its services, the site can be translated into three main languages: English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Punters in countries that speak other jargons have to use browser translators.
Slots.com Players Support
Stellar customer care is a propelling factor for the success of an entity, and Slots.com has managed to leave a solid number of good impressions with their select services. Client care in this casino runs for twenty-four hours and settles players’ issues using a form that they have to fill out stating the problems they have regarding the offered services. This system works similar to emails, and responses are given within twenty-four hours. The FAQ section can also be referred to for answers to popularly asked questions.
On the downside, the fill-out form is the only mode of contact provided to reach the client care team. Other common options like live chat, phone, and email do not get a feature, which is considered limiting.
Player Comment: At first, I found the lack of the conventional contact modes found in nearly all other gambling entities quite disappointing, but the form option also serves the purpose quite well. I’ve used it twice in the past for inquiry on account registration and money transfer, and responses were given in good time.
Online Slots and Games at Slots.com
One can discern from the name of this gambling destination that it is mainly meant to service the needs of slots enthusiasts. This game category accounts for about one hundred of the over 180 options laid out for gamblers. Slot games face the highest demand even on the mobile platform, which explains the high number of games. The sets come in different themes that inspire an array of storylines of icon development and bonus features. The types also vary from traditional variations with three reels and one payline to modern takes with video and three-dimensional images. Some of the casino’s popular title include:
- Aladdin’s Wishes
- Cleopatra’s Gold
- Funky Monkey
- Green Light
- Diamond Dozen
- Enchanted Garden
- Fruit Frenzy
- Dirty Martini
- A Night with Cleo
- Outta this World
- Penguin Power
- Realm of Riches, etc.
These slot games feature bonus elements like wilds, multipliers, scatters, expanding icons, and mini-games in varying intensities, which boost players’ winnings.
Even though slot machine games face the highest demand online, other game categories are commonly reached for by thousands, and some of those included after Slots.com login include:
- Table games. These sets are some of the oldest in the gambling realm and apply the use of some skill during gameplay. Seven options are listed in this category including blackjack, roulette, poker, and craps. Roulette and blackjack feature several variations that feature different improvements to the rules of play.
- Video Poker. Video poker has only been around for about three decades, and in that time it has risen to become a staple inclusion in gaming sites including Slots.com. Players can gamble in options like Joker Poker, Double Double Bonus, Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, and Bonus Deuces Wild.
All these sets can be accessed for free before account registration in demo modes. Slots.com play for real money, however, demands the creation of one.
Mobile Friendly Slots.com
Most gaming sites are developed for PC use, and then later optimized for mobile. Slots.com, however, is specifically built for use on smartphones and tablets. Android, Windows, Blackberry, and iOS are some of the popular operating systems the entity’s software accommodates. Slots.com mobile casino can be launched on desktop, but the layout is not meant for big screens. A Slots.com app is not available yet.
Slots.com Software Developers
RealTime Gaming is the main provider of games for Slots.com, and it is recognized as one of the biggest gaming companies in North America. Rival Gaming software is also supported and contributes to a couple of sets in the Slots.com slots category.
Play for Real Money at Slots.com
Gamers can play for real money at Slots.com in all the games that it lists in its catalog. The bet values differ from one game to the other, and it is up to the gamer to choose one that suits their pocket.
Slots.com Deposit Methods
As earlier mentioned in this Slots.com Casino review, this entity is entirely a Bitcoin casino, so the use of conventional currencies is not allowed. Even so, real money is used for the purchase of this digital currency, and it fluctuates depending on the market value.
Slots.com Withdrawal Information
BTC is used for withdrawals as well, and they are much faster unlike those of regular money transfer modes. All gamblers have to provide during these transactions is their BTC wallet, and the amount they want to be transferred.
Slots.com Safety and Security
Slots.com ensures the safety of gamblers with the use of an industry standard SSL encryption. The provision of anonymous gambling also makes it harder for players to end up at risk of financial and identity theft.